Capricorn Educational Resource Centre (NPO:164-492) offers a number of science and mathematics programmes for learners in rural areas with the aim to identify talent, enhance knowledge and understanding of STEMi and ultimately improve quality and participation of
learners in STEMi.
South Africa is rapidly reaching the forefront of science and technology advancement and has the potential to become a rich source of scientific expertise. This will only be possible if the system is sustained with a healthy supply of learners whose interest in science,
technology, engineering, mathematics & innovation (STEMi) is guided by equally passionate educators and learners.
Capricorn Educational Resource centre is looking for a dedicated volunteer who wishes to gain experience while acquiring necessary administration skills. The volunteer will be expected to perform the following functions:
- Plan, organise and oversee Capricorn Edu activities
- Monitor smooth operation of Capricorn Edu Saturday school
- Arrange attendance registers and file records
- Order consumables/Equipment for activities
- Work closely with learners and teachers
- Manage organisation calendar
1. Academic qualifications
- National Dip/Bdegree Administration or related administration qualification
- Basic understanding of basic education system
- Project management will be added advantage
- Computer literacy
2. Knowledge and Skills required
- Demonstrate leadership ability
- Excellent communication both written and verbally
- Willingness to work during weekend
- Good interpersonal skills
Send your CV to email@example.com by 22 March 2019.